If you seek Amy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funky~Lemon

Reaction score
Ok so this song has have alot of controverse. The words "If you seek Amy" spell out a curse word. It goes with the other lyrics also, but Britney Spears says It's about her look-a-like. Surrre.

But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy

See^ I makes perfect sense.

If You Seek Amy tonight

Oh

Oh baby baby

We'll do whatever you like

^ That makes even more sense

Whats your take? Do you think It's more than If you seek Amy?

Of course it's more than simply "If U Seek Amy." :angry:

The first scene of the music video is a news lady saying it slowly, and it says, "Britney Spears song lyrics spell out obscurity in disguise." :|

That's honestly what makes the song so epic. I love it. 8D

Ooooh.

I heard that before. And, I actually just downloaded it. Thank you Huntr for making this topic and making me get another song on my iPod :3

Lol I had to listen to the song about 2000 times and research about it to get it.. My brain asploded.

I don't really know if it's more but it's a great song!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh.
I heard that before. And, I actually just downloaded it. Thank you Huntr for making this topic and making me get another song on my iPod :3
Ahh. you're welcome Ksenia <3

I think...XD

ahahaha.... I had the same problem as Michelle. I thought it was like IUSA... I'm very slow with these things...

OMG SHE SWORE! Big woop. I do have a funny story though.

Friend's Facebook status: Where's Mike Rotch? Has anyone seen Mike Rotch?!

My comment: Er... yeah, he's right next to Amy, if you are seeking her that is!

That song really confused me. I was all "who is AMY???" but i get it now. Yeah, its inappropriate but (sadly) there are alot of songs that just yell it out cause they seem to feel the need...

I love that song.

It makes me so happy.

I wanna just laugh everytime I hear it.

Latest posts

Back