If you take a Forein Laguage at Scool...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
I take Spanish at My Jr. High School and i am in 8th grade. Our school used to take the 8th grade spanish to spain, but they don't anymore. I think they do it in high school tho! Our teacher was there when they were taking the classes to spain and they went to Madrid (she was 26 then, she is now 50, so it was a while ago XD) And she told us this story:

Before they left every student had to get a permision slip (naturaly) and they also had to get another one because they severed wine at the resturants there. So all of them got permsion to drink it, but it was not like, really fancy wine. It was one step above viniger accualy. And one girl (she told us her name was wendy) drank to much, or the amont she did made her sick. So my teacher took her outside and told her to lye down. She has just gotten new shoes that day and the girl bent over and THREW UP all over my teacher XD XD it was soo funny!

But did you ever to anywhere with your school?

~Reanna

I've learnt German and Japanese. I suck at Japanese.

I'm great at German.

"Guten Morgen. Ich bin Jess" -translation- "Good morning. I am Jess"

But no, I have never been there.

I would LOVE to go to China with my Chinese class but I don't think they go. xP

I'll just cetch a ride in my Chinese neighbors suitcases next time they go!

[SIZE=14pt]Our school doesn't go anywhere but Italy I think during the spring for the Latin class.The teacher is a real pain though so few people ever go (since so few are in his class). The only place the spanish class goes though is the nearby civic center and that's it.. =.=; [/SIZE]

Well, they let 9/10 graders go to whatever language your studying country. I would go to Italy as I study Italian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back