If You Were A Creature Which would u be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polar12

Reaction score
Have u ever thought about the cool creatures in the world wat would u be

it doesn't have to be real it can be make believe or otherwise made up

I would love to be a vampire or a werewolf becuz they are immortal only stopped by something pure like silver

:huh: :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

So what would u be if u wanna make ur creature up share !!!!

I would like to be a vampire.

I don't belive the Hollywoods version of vampire anitics. Vampires can't be killed! Never!!!

Yes, I'd rather be an immortal creature of the night than an old dude.

I'd be a ghost. ^^ I'd probably screw around with people when they play an Ouija board. XD Such fun.

omg i think a ghost would be really cool to bee

and i don't really believe in the hollywood antics of a vampire either

vampires are peaceful creatures of the night who feed on people but do not kill them

i know a lot about theses creatures and if ur interested

u can leave me a message and i can give u the site or info!!!

^_^

^_^ ^_^ :D :D

Probably a ghost or something. I dunno. That Ouija Board idea sounds fun...

Hm.. I myself wouldn't want to be a vampire or a werewolf. I'd rather be.. maybe a dragon (if we're trying to be realistic, a wyvern, since they have four limbs) or I'd be a pheonix. I say so because a winged wolf is probably not what you're talking about, not being a real "creature" and I would love to have bird wings. (Since, you know, people tell me the way I draw wings is pretty..)

Hm.. I myself wouldn't want to be a vampire or a werewolf. I'd rather be.. maybe a dragon (if we're trying to be realistic, a wyvern, since they have four limbs) or I'd be a pheonix. I say so because a winged wolf is probably not what you're talking about, not being a real "creature" and I would love to have bird wings. (Since, you know, people tell me the way I draw wings is pretty..)
Wyverns are my favorite creatures.

ummm hmmm i ain't that smart so i don't know wat a wyvern is ????

wat is it??? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

its a cat like dragon with the claws and flexibility.

A wyvern is a relative to the dragon, however they usually only have four limbs, whereas dragons have 6. (Two wings, two arms + two legs = 6)

dragons are very cool i am reading a book about them!!!

:D :huh: :p

Either a Wyvern, a Kitsune, Were wolf or a Tengu.

That or a Griffin. Because I like Griffins alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back