If you were an ice cream...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be Chocolate Cookie-Dough and Brownie, because it's way-too-tempting and has lots of wonderful stuff in it, just like life. :D
That would hurt my stomach! I would feel like when I ate those corn chips last night! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Chocolate. Just good old chocolate.

Why? It's simple and sweet. Loved by most, yet despised by some. Different, yet somewhat similar to everything else.

Sounds like me!

>D I would be quadruple chocolate cookie-dough brownie batter with sprinkles, AND, a brownie underneath to drive the mothers of toddlers crazy when their kids tried that flavor and went positively crazy. IWOULDBEEVILICECREAMOMGDOYOUTHINKOWENWOULDEATMEH?

[Pardon the spaz.]

Chocolate-Mint! I love that flavour and I love mint and evergreen alot... and a hint of chocolate dosen't always kill, no?

A really disgusting flavor =]]

I don't want to be eaten lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be strawberry icecream.

It's quiet, sweet, sugary, and sensitive. It is a shy icecream, but expresses itself when needed.

;)

lol that is funny!and, wacky watermelon has black "seeds" but really, they're chocoalte!

mametchi ;)
I didn't even know watermelon ice cream was such a thing o.o;

Is it like the artificial watermelon flavor or does it actually taste like the real thing?

i would be cookies and cream cuz it's the most delicious ice cream in the world duh!!!! :huh:

add me to your friend list so we can chat okay thanks!!!! :furawatchi:

Thanks so much ;)

cccruz911

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back