If You...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, always tell the truth and good things will happen.

Lol, I made that up! I'm not really good with these subjects...

Me, I'm a patient type, or not even, just a "whatever let's move on" person.

I think you have a balance now, and you need to balance liking your best friend and being, well, a friend. I don't think that suddenly he's going to love you and it's just going to magically work out.

Me, I'm a patient type, or not even, just a "whatever let's move on" person.
I think you have a balance now, and you need to balance liking your best friend and being, well, a friend. I don't think that suddenly he's going to love you and it's just going to magically work out.
Tell that to my life!

Nah, Just tell 'em the best thing you can do!

[SIZE=8pt]No, it's love...[/SIZE]

One time at a dance, he and I danced a tango (LOL!) and he dipped me backwards, and then pulled me up gently and kissed me full on the mouth, and I got a weird sensation.

It's

Love.

Okay. Whether it's love or not it'll work out. It seems as if he already likes you, though, doesn't it?

[SIZE=8pt]Maybe a bit...[/SIZE]

We danced 5 slow dances at the dance, and cuddled.

I love him so much...

Zomg..if Stephen is reading this, I have to transfer schools xD

I don't think he's ever heard of the site though, so I'm safe :(

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably likes you back.

If he's anything like me, he's afraid of ruining the relationship by trying to make it advance romantically and is thus hesitant to act on his feelings.

If he really did kiss you, it's probably real.

As a dude who's always `falling in love' with his best friend(s), I'm willing to bet this is the case.

I think other. You should at least make him aware that you like him rather than spluttering out you love him, when he might not even have a clue you like him in that way :rolleyes: .

[SIZE=8pt]No, it's love...[/SIZE]One time at a dance, he and I danced a tango (LOL!) and he dipped me backwards, and then pulled me up gently and kissed me full on the mouth, and I got a weird sensation.

It's

Love.
It seems to me he likes you.

well when i love a guy i usualy say somthing stupid like " dont u think thaey should invent a thingy so people and walk in mid air?!!!?" but if u love ur best friend? oooo thats a toughy! happend to me once ( and it is still hapinin) i WOULD tell u that u should be honest and tell him how u feel... but i know that stuff never works! ;) so i will tell u what to do but u can only do this if u are BRAVE enough... wright a letter to him and tell a friend to give it to him during a brake in class or somthin, the letter should say somthing like:

hey! its *insert name here*

i know this sound REALLY wierd but i think i might like u a little more that a friend (awkward)if it feels too wierd to talk to me then write me back and if u dont like me than i still wanna be ur friend ok?

----

so yea remember to add some humor to make it less awkward. hope i helped!!! 0.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back