If your parent says no

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain to your parents that raising Tamagotchi can teach you responsibility, dedication, and time management.

If it's the annoying beeping that bothers your parents, tell them that you can turn the sound off, and even pause them if you have homework or something else that you have to do instead.

Also, try saving your own money until you can buy your own Tamagotchi. This shows your parents that you're willing to save up for something that means a lot to you, and proves that it's not something you just want on a whim.

Crying or begging may not be such a good idea; it always back-fired against me when I was little. If you want to prove to your parents that you deserve something you want, I think your best bet is to show that you're serious about it and go about it in a responsible way.

I agree with Parade.

If you Earn up your own moeny for it then they'll understand that it means a lot to you.

Crying and begging would just get them irritated.

I have to buy everything I want, too.

"You're old enough now.. So you get an allowance!"

So, I end up blowing it on tamas!

I don't think crying and begging would be a wise choice,

because that makes them think you are not responsible!

Do some extra chores, like vaccuming or washing the dishes.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
my parents won't let me buy things I want even with my own money so it was hard to get them to say yes to let me buy the famitama.

my v4.5 was a present.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back