Illogical actions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Why Not BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN or LIGHT MONEY IN FIRE idiot can I break you phone :) no? then you know how people feel when seeing a wonderful tama down the trash :( everyday I see a 3 year old with a iPad or iPhone playing possiably flappy bird silly apps and whatnot pff kids these days :rolleyes:

Personally I don't like when people diss kids that play with iPods or iPads... I mean, back in the days adults thought the same about 90's kids and tamas/gameboys. Back in the day nolifes were people who read books all the time. And don't get me started on playing on old nintendo consoles. Times change and we can't help it. The new things aren't the problem, parents just need to teach their children to love what they have.

I understand completely, I also get annoyed when I see very young kids with smartphones and tablets...I wasn't allowed to have a cell phone until high school (and then my cell phone was a brick Nokia phone), because my parents wanted to teach me responsibility and make sure I wouldn't just lose it. My brother recently bought an ipad for my two year old niece and I cringe every time I see her throw it around the room.

I say, people should buy their kids what they want, but not for nothing. They have to make sure they know they won't buy them another if anything happens to it, and that it is expensive. And anyway, not all tablets are expensive... I have one that is worth 10$ and it's not a chinese rubbish, just from a niche brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back