ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you, Esther.
I love you too, Krystal. So much. <3 I really wish we could talk more, you make me so happy.

I feel like I haven't talked to so many of my TT friends in forever. Like Feebee, Maria and WeiWei, to name a couple. Virtual hug to all of you. AND I MISS YOU GUYS!

I love Esther and our super long PMs! 8D

I just got your message. I'm going to eat lunch and will respond sometime today ~ :)

^ I love Katie and the fact that she's giving me something to look forward to!

I loves Estherr <33 We havent talked in a long while and need to start Pming :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just from the top of my head

Clausie

Kateh

Britt

Mimi

Tami

Jordan

Krystal

April

TK (I almost forgot you D:)

SG

Leafie

Mewweh

But I'll add more people as I see them. P:

PS: Thanks for reminding me. 8D And wow you reply fast.

My other account would like to say hi. (cecib)

Last edited by a moderator:
Keeley, Beany Buddies for lifeeee! <3

I LOVE ESTHER! AND KATIE! AND FEEBEE!

I haven't talked to you three in a million yearssss! :0 I missed you ~

I love all my online friends sooo much. <3 Seriously. You guys are amazing.

Shout out to Luke;

Ahh, my awesome british friend. You really need to make a video, I need to hear your voice. x3 But yeah, you're really great and I love you no matter what others think. Soyeah, everyone who said they love Luke, I love him the most. [:

ILY, (doing usernames instead of names) Trainwreck, SpiceRum, Lukie =D, Lee', Goggle-Face, .tee.hee...x, Boo~, spongebobiac, Borishu, BB (Big Bob), ParentGuardian, Janna, Rawr Rawr Dinosaur > :wacko: , Jordan!, [-Horizons///], botan1220, xXxSpiderbethxXx, KERFUFFLE, and a bunch of other people (you know who you are ;])~! ILY ALL! >33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back