ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krystal!

I'm putting you on my friends list because you're not on it yet and ILY :)

I am going to shoutout to Carlay :) ;

Carly Carly the magical Barney. I loves you. I have seen you with my own eyes. I looked inside your refridgerator :) And you had very yummalicious food. We met that random little football guy together, if you even remember him.. xD And mummy abandoned us for about 15 minutessss. We almost cried. D: But yeah. You were one of my very first friends on TT :3 Your 'STOP' shirt is epical.. ILY Carlay cause you just pwn like that. <3

^Keeley, it's Kay. If your gonna PM me, PM me on this account. My other one is gone. poof. Yeah, I made a new account. =P

ILY so much Keeley. The awesomest girl who is doing epic stuff for me. *huggs* ILY

ily, Cheesey Keeleyy! We're never on at the same time anymore ): And I miss you ):

Ah Weiwei! ):

I'mma be on tomorrow!

My laptop broke and I have an top up internet stick and it ran out. Dad's topping it up when he gets home and I will go on the computer. (At the moment I'm on his laptop)

ILY!

& Kay. 'kay (ha see what I did??). Ily, and I will carry on to do things for you xDD and our evil plans

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back