ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, Keeley! xD

That's one awesome dream there, haha.

ILOVEYOUTODEATH!

KENDALLLLL!

I got your add.

I hope you get online while I'm on.

:)

ILY so freaking much, Ksenia!

We will meet someday... that's for sure.

We mightn't still be kids when we meet, but we'll have fun all the same.

Too bad we can only talk [msn] during the weekends. D:

I should have a video chat on msn with you someday...

We disagree about many things.

But we both know that the Simpsons is one of the world's best cartoons.

Mole man is win. Lenny is, too.

I've always loved your name. It's so much better than "Kristin"

I mean, my name is boring. Yours is epical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex April

Phoebe

Becca

Brittany

Katie(Cinder)

Dalton

Ginny

Kelsey

Lee

Lukie

Miley

Sarah

TK

Vivienne

Rachel

Jordan

Sammi

Nicola

Michaela
I'm not friends with Desi anymore?

Well almost talked today?!

ILY so freaking much, Ksenia!We will meet someday... that's for sure.

We mightn't still be kids when we meet, but we'll have fun all the same.

Too bad we can only talk [msn] during the weekends. D:

I should have a video chat on msn with you someday...

We disagree about many things.

But we both know that the Simpsons is one of the world's best cartoons.

Mole man is win. Lenny is, too.

I've always loved your name. It's so much better than "Kristin"

I mean, my name is boring. Yours is epical.
You have no idea how much I love you :)

Simpsons buddies for life ♥

Kristin, you are gorgeous.

Both on the inside and outside.

That's exactly why I love you.

KRYSTAL!

I got a photo at the mall with people dressed up as Star Wars charactersss.

I automatically thought of you. ILY!

KRYSTAL!I got a photo at the mall with people dressed up as Star Wars charactersss.

I automatically thought of you. ILY!
Omigosh, I'm so jealous! D8 Lulz, I wish I could have seen that. I love you too. <333333 Wait. You got a photo? I must see it! 8D

ILY Krystal. I don't know why, but whenever I see one of your posts, it makes me smile. :D I think you're rather amazing. You definitely have the best taste in music ;] I love you 'long time', CC/Jonas buddeh. <3

ILY Ksenia. You were so friendly when I rejoined, and even though we don't talk much any more, I still feel like I've known you forever. I just love you, Stack buddy. 8] xx

ILY Keeley. You are my red fire engine-talking, screaming out windows girl. You're one of the best friend I've ever had, and I just want to thank you for it. :) <333 I LOVE YOU.

ILY Vivienne (Kivienne? That way I won't mess up my 'K' sequence. Yes? ;]) You were like, one of my first proper friends on TT. It feels kinda weird saying how much I love you in your topic, and you probably won't even get to see it. ): I love you anywaaaaay<3

ILY Konstr (Again, not messing up my K formation). You're my Tom Felton stalking friend, and I love you for it. :D When we first PMed, I really felt like two peas in a pod xD I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I'm sorry if I haven't mentioned you, I just kinda have to go now but I realised I hadn't posted on TT for a while and was in a very loving mood. 8]

Evil cookie ninja/yellow jeti -Know ing I am not the only one that loves pokemon and rpgs

Krystal` - you were my first tamatalk pal EVER

kattiekob- Ummmm Just for bein a friend :D :p :D :D :p :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Kendal, I love you ♥ Sorry I made you miss your bus stop! D:

I wrote your name on my pencilcase the other week. Everyone always says "Who's Kendal?" :mellow: I remember, it was last summer we became friends. We MSNed and PMed alot. Those 6 weeks were bad 6 weeks for me, but you made them so much brighter. I love all the things you say, you never fail to make me happy :) I definately class you as a best friend of mine. <3 You've put me in a loving mood, I feel a list coming on

Mariaaa - I love you! We're never on MSN at the same time, but our PMs win. I love coming on TamaTalk and seeing I have a PM from you. It brightens up my day. <3

Krystal - Your posts are always so happy. They always make me smile. I love youuu. :)

Weiwei - I miss the old MSN days. We'd talk for hours and hours. Mostly about pointless stuff. Pens, knives, suns, clouds ILY.

Kristin - You're just amazing. My evil piggy buddy. I love you.

Ksenia - Bean Buddy! Mr Bean's on alot recently. When I watch it, it always makes me think of you. :'D I love youu. ~

I'mma stop there, otherwise it's gonna go on forever. I love you all though ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back