I'm 100% Chowder ^-^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chowder ^-^

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Chowder , no , really. Im made out of all the ingredients : Love , Fun , Tamagotchi , Seriousness , and emotional ^-^ Anyways .. I love Tamagotchis and hope to learn alot from this site. I also want to make friends too! If you have any advice on Tamas please PM me . I might start a log soon . Correction : I am starting a log soon. Anyways , here are things you might want to know about me..

I play the Clarinet.

My favorite colors are green and blue and orange.

My favorite animal is a Peacock and a dog.

i'm super invovled in Family activities.

I love Tamagotchis

I'm going through puberty :wub: hehe. That was a dare from a friend.

Anyways ... You might see me around Tama Talk. You probably will alot until January 6 because thats when school starts. boo. You know , I like school but its stressfull. Especially from Middle School - High school :) So help me have as much fun as I can before school , please. I hear Mrs. Ely is going to make us right what we did over winter break >_<" I don't want to say " i just went on tama talk ". I might have to make something up.! xD

Well, getting off topic. Sorry , I might do that alot. I'm kinda good at it. but i'm also good at editing my post. Haha. So , wanna here more about me? Interested in the girl who's behind the computer screen? Well, you won't find out! ha. No , here a little more.

I live in Cal. But Also am in the Mid East alot.

I love tamagotchis .. ( wait , I said that )

I have one tamagotchi ( I know , not a collector )

Its a V4.5 too :p awsomness.

I am an only child but not spoiled.

I have a friend who comes over alot and is like a sister

( the one who told my to right that thinger majiger up there xD )

I speak 3 languages ( English , Spanish , Thagalog ) if thats how ya spell it.

I ...

Wait wait wait , thats enough. You are probably tired of reading , uh? Well, I may have forgot to mention that I love and love to talk about myself. ( and tamagotchis ). So pm me if you wanna talk about any of those things. Extra thing : i am loyal to Tamagotchi. i will alway like them but I will also try new things. And you can bet your bottom that i'll be sharing that I think about them.

I hope to help Tama Talk in many ways. I'm sure I can donate some money to help keep wit alive and well. I'll post often and won't leave. ( hehe . I'll only leave if im asleep , at church , or dying xD )

Ari! Ari ( Ouch ouch in Tahgalog ) My hands hurt alot from typing all this. Should I stop ? NAH!. So much to say , so little time [ im about to watch a movie 8D ) Maybe I could finish this later ? Pirates of the carribean ! here I come . ohh Johny depp xD

Wow, you seem like a neato person! 8D

If you need a friend or any help atll all, im just a pm away- or if you need any other help, pm the admins or guides/FAQ members!

Seems like your setling in well, nice name by the way.

Hello, welcome to TamaTalk. :) I hope you like it here and become familiar with the site. PM me if you want a friend or if you have any questions.

:) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

hi chowder :) . hope ya like it here in tamatalk. oh yeah, are you filipino? :furawatchi: :eek: :furawatchi: . i am.. i speak tagalog 2 :) . ang cute cute mo talaga! :D ;) .

Wow, you seem like a neato person! 8D
If you need a friend or any help atll all, im just a pm away- or if you need any other help, pm the admins or guides/FAQ members!

Seems like your setling in well, nice name by the way.
Thank you ^-^ ...

hi chowder :) . hope ya like it here in tamatalk. oh yeah, are you filipino? :furawatchi: ;) :furawatchi: . i am.. i speak tagalog 2 :) . ang cute cute mo talaga! :D :D .
Partly Tagalog :eek: i s that how you spell it !?

hey, welcome to tamatalk ^-^

You play clarinet? I have tons of friends that play clarinet, but i play the tenor saxophone ;3

Well. hope you have fun here at TT ^^

lol the sax is huge comparing to a clarinet xDDD well except for one.. it's the same size as a clarinet and is shaped like it too... but isn't

lol and no problem ^^

Welcome to tamatalk! Enjoy your stay!

Make sure to follow the rules and be safe. :)

Here is the rules if you need to look at them ;)

Latest posts

Back