I'm a Tama Mama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MommyTama

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I feel kind of silly doing this, but I wanted to look up passwords and such..

I'm new to V3, but definately not new to tamagotchi. I had one 10 years ago when they first came out - and when it was the hot thing in school to have one. Now, ten years later, I'm married. I have a 3 yr old. I'm a nurse. And I STILL LOVE TAMAGOTCHI. I went grocery shopping at walmart, saw it hanging on the shelves when I was searching for a gift for my daughter's b-day, and decided that Mommy needed a gift, too :chohimetchi:

Anyway, I suppose I'd like to know if there are any other adults around that are hopelessly stuck in the past. I hope I'm not the only schmuck out here >.<

Alright, havbe fun Kiddies.

goon chocy buns thing silly not this
Chocy bun please do not SPAM.

S-stupid

P-pointless

A-annoying

M-messages

Back on topic....

please do not feel silly it is perfectly normal to still like tamagotchis, although I'am only 12 lol.

oh and welcome to TT.

i hope you enjoy your stay.

regards,

molly

Welcome to tamatalk!

You may feel left out at first, but you'll be in the family soon! There is lots of things to do. Do not feel silly. I feel silly at things but dont worry. You wont feel silly anymore! :wacko:

~Surfer_Girl~

Welcome to Tamatalk! You'll love it here!

Here are a few mambers that are Adults:

Tamadogg

Skillfull Abbot

hello and welcome to tamatalk don't feel silly, stupid etc. my mum also likes tamagotchis she has about 2 right now and i have 6 my mums joined up here too except she lost her password.( the password for cake in the shop is abbaacba) :chohimetchi: :nyatchi: :wub: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome, guys. Since my joining I have sucessfully coerced my cousin, my best friend, and my sister to get tamagotchi's of their own, and now we have a nice tama circle of friendship going around. Yay adults!

I just started my third gen :huh: Go me.

Hiya, welcome to TamaTalk! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all.

Congrats on your 3rd generation. :nazotchi:

See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back