I'm a TamaElder!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I remeber when I be come a tama max, I was jumping up and down screaming "I'M A TAMA MAX, A TAMA MAX!!"

Well, I have almost done 1000, Its gunna take a while 2 b a tama elder!
Well, I don't think I was screaming but it was exciting getting to TamaMax for me too.(Someone made it the same day as me, but I can't remember who but he/she was surprised that I said that I was a TamaMax the same day as him/her beacause after that I made over 100 posts beacause I was so excited on big posts that I wanted to be the Top Poster by the end of that summer. That's how exciting it was.)

mangorox, it won't take that long to become a TamaElder. It's only 500 more posts. If you can post fast than it will only take a couple of days. :D Good Luck on becomeing one!

*gets a calculator*

Hmm, the fastest time I met my goal of making 100 additional posts was...1 day. If I can be like that, I could easily be a TamaElder in 1 week.

Same for tamagirl and mangorox, who both deserve to be TamaGuides, and are probably going to be one by the end of the year.

My new goal: Get to 1100 posts by next Friday.

If your working on one HUGE goal break it into smaller bits of maybe 100 posts and post as much as you can and if you beat 100 posts per day you'll meet your goal by the end of the week. :D :angry: :angry:

Okay my goal is to be at 1100 by sometime next week. (I'm going to Oregon today, you know...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back