I'm a terrible, terrible person

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead_Mametchi

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Tamao (and her son, that I would have named Gurgi)

Tamagotchi's Age: 10 yrs

Date of Birth: the last days of february

Date of Passing: 4 march

What Generation? one (brand new tama)

The matchmaker came today, Tamao. But you would remember that. There was a handsome bunbuntchi that offered you something irresistible: the chance of havng a little heir. You had it. the best thing that could ever happen to you. A little baby boy. In spite of your age, you had a son. You took excellent care of him, and I'm so proud of you. :furawatchi: :) :( But maybe I overestimated your skills. Don't take it personal. You WERE very old when you finally mated. I had taken these anxiety pills, you see. I have problems myself. But that's not an excuse from being a neglective care provider! Anyway, I ate some wok'ed chicken and fell asleep. You were both dead when I woke up. If it is any consolation, I have a headache right now.

OK, that's blasphemy and cynical. :angry: You were a tarakotchi. People says that tara's are ugly, but that's not right! I miss you.

I will remember you for a while. Not forever, because you see, humans die as well. When I die, i hope that people around me will remember me for a while, too.

You will become an angelgotchi now. so do many good deeds and you will live forever.

Latest posts

Back