i'm baaaaaack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_grl

Reaction score
after a year i'm back on here!

omg! is gk1 a guide!? ;) i was here when she joined :D ... i'm a bit jelous here :) ... when i joined it was just jappyx, spiffy and admin! ;) I will be posting in my v3 log probably so keep a lookout!

Welcome back! Update on the things happening at TamaTalk:

GK1, binary, spudilike and Aubrey Hepburn have become Guides.

And there's a new thing called Karma, you'll see a white bar underneath your avatar and if it gets a green line in it - good work! That's the Karma system.

There's the new TamaTalk Help forum (that's TamaTALK help, not Tamagotchi help). It's Admin-and-Guides-post-only, and is very helpful if you need some, well, help! :D

Yeah... that's StarTama reporting from TamaTalk (LOL, StarTama the news reporter :p )

StarTama :)

Welcome back! Update on the things happening at TamaTalk:GK1, binary, spudilike and Aubrey Hepburn have become Guides.

And there's a new thing called Karma, you'll see a white bar underneath your avatar and if it gets a green line in it - good work! That's the Karma system.

There's the new TamaTalk Help forum (that's TamaTALK help, not Tamagotchi help). It's Admin-and-Guides-post-only, and is very helpful if you need some, well, help! :p

Yeah... that's StarTama reporting from TamaTalk (LOL, StarTama the news reporter :blink: )

StarTama :)
What about the other guides?

Anyway, that's a good sumarry, repoter StarTama! Welcome back, tama_grl!

*R-M* :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back