I'm Back with a new username!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Meag238~

Reaction score
Hi. I have been on TamaTalk for a few months now, but I changed my username. I would like to get to know some people.

"...that I don't ever wanna be like you, I don't want to do the things you do, I'm never gonna hear the words you say, 'cause I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be you, don't wanna be just like you, what I'm saying is, this is the Anthem, throw all your hands up, you...don't wanna be you..." - Me

Listening to: Good Charlotte: The Anthem

Other Interests: The Sims, The Sims 2, anything to do with Sims, Tamas (obviously), orange and purple, Natasha Bedingfield, Nickelback, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... as you see, I have many different sides.

I hate: pizza, Griffin Thompsett, my brother.

I am: 11 years old, in Gr.6, outgoing (while amidst people I know well), shy (while I am around relatives that I don't particularly like), I have long brown hair with a slight red tint and blue eyes.

So...

Hi am 10 years old and I have about every single game of the sims I normally play the sims 2 if you want to be friends just PM me

Bye Ollie24 :furawatchi: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back