I'm back..!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTama

Reaction score
Okay, so I was just looking in this drawer and I saw my Tamagotchis, not used for 6 or more months. I thought "Oh well, may as well sell those things." So I pulled them out and a little while later started testing them with fresh batteries *Tama beeps so I leave typing for a while*. And there was this weird glitch, so I thought I may as well go back to TT and mention it. I started looking around the topics and realised how much I'd forgotten... and then found the Tamagotchi Wikipedia. My old Tamagotchi knowledge returning to me, I was itching to start an article on each of the games, having made a little Tama-Encycloedia of my own on them.

So the long and the short of it is:

1) I'm back at TT.

2) I don't think I'll be selling any Tamagotchis today (well, the V1 and V2 are in no condition to sell, and the V3 is pretty battered as well, so might as well hang on to that as well).

3) I'm going to look over some old Growth Charts to jog my memory a bit, then work on some Tama-Wikipedia articles.

So hello all! StarTama has returned!

~ StarTama ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back