I'm brand new got mine like a hr ago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsMcWiFe

Reaction score
I just got my new pet about a hour ago and the big thing I cant figure out is how do I get points and How do I Train her? Also how do I wake it if it falls asleep, if I even can. Is there a guide to learning this thing? Thanks guys!

YOU CANT WAKE IT IF ITS ASLEEP BUT YOU CAN GO TO THE SHOP GO TO THE TAMAGOTCHI WEB WWW.TAMAGOTCHI.COM :hitodetchi: :D :D :huh: :huh:

you play games with it!! the max points is 9,999p

if you need help feel free to message me :huh: :huh:

1. To get points play with it.

2. To train it. You have to discipline it if its laughing or misusing the attention icon. You have to praise it if it's crying or has its back turned to you.

3. You don't wake it up. You turn the light off and wait.

I just got my new pet about a hour ago and the big thing I cant figure out is how do I get points and How do I Train her? Also how do I wake it if it falls asleep, if I even can. Is there a guide to learning this thing? Thanks guys!
well to train her when ever she cries or has her back to u u praise her if she beeps for no reason meaning that atleast 1 heart for both hunger and happy meter are filled then u time out/punish

u get points by playing games

if ur bored and u want to wake it up change it to a time in the day that its up but make sure u change it back to the original time bcuz if u go to sleep and leave the lights on next morning u will b in for a surprise

~shawdy~

well to get points, first you need to feed it and then excercise it, you get points from excercising it. and then when you have like 200 points or so, go to the shop which is the baseball bat icon and then click shop and then you can check out all the items. you should also look at the directions too. their really helpful :eek: :)

Thanks for the reply's guys, I did look at the directions however, they arent so clear. I appriciate the help.

YOU CANT WAKE IT IF ITS ASLEEP
1. You can wake it up when it is asleep. B)

2. Try not to use CAPS LOCK for the whole post. :D

To wake it up when it is asleep, :p press the reset button at the back. :eek: Then choose DOWNLOAD. it will go back to an event (age, gain training dying,) but your tamagotchi will be awake!! :D

Glad i could help!!

:ph34r: :huh: :furawatchi: :angry: :) ;) :furawatchi: :blink: :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back