I'm Confused and it's making me depressed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter

Reaction score
I guess you guys are fed up of hearing my problems :lol: But I really need help right now.

Ok, so I have a boyfriend, he used to be an awesome friend of mine, until he asked me out, I said 'Yes' and have been regetting it recently.

So yeah, we're going to different schools now, after 4 weeks of being together o_O (Not long, I know)

And I thought, since we're not going to be far away from eachother, we can still meet up and...y'know. o.e

So we kinda left, not really deciding what to do. Yesterday though, someone told me that he'd told them we aren't going out no more because of the school issue. So I was really angry, because he hadn't told Me and someone else. So this morning I woke up, feeling better and ready to forgive him. Until I got a text about 8PM last night that only just came through. It said 'Has _____ dumped u' from one of my friends. I was about to reply then got another one from her saying 'i can tell he has'. This friend of mine, I think saw him yesterday and so did a group of my others. I think they've been seeing signs from him.

I don't know whats going on. It's bringing me down to tears, please, I need help.

x.Glitter.x

He's not worth it... Its bad enough to dump you through a text, but seriously...he got a friend to dump you through TEXT? now that is called a coward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but I don't know if he's dumped me or not...

Unless, it was just my friend fooling around [she doesn't like me much anyway]

I'm trying to meet up with him but I don't know how to ask him.

Don't be afraid to ask him. If it's bothering you as much as you says it is, then ask him and either confirm or disprove the rumor. Just tell him that you've heard from quite a few people that he'd been saying that you were no longer together because of the separate schools situation, and just go from there.

I'm going to be going to a different school than my boyfriend this year, and I'm sure there will be issues, but we'll work through it like you should do with your boyfriend. Communication is a virtue.

Good luck. :]

Ask him. If he says yes, then he's not that smart. To dump somebody throught a text? That's horrible. it's best in person.

Anyways, if he says all that is just a rumor, I'll suggest you get some new friends. Or just ask your friend, ask her why she told you all that crap?

But if he says it's all true, then he's not worth it and move on to a guy who is actually brave enough to break-up in person, not through a dumb text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back