I'm confused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
So I started off with three cute little characters, two girls and a boy. Then I went to go mate my Mukugetchi with the dating show, but accidentally mated my Potetchi (I miss my Mukugetchi!). Now I have a Mattaritchi, the son. My Potetchi became a Mamapatchi, the dad a Papapatchi. But does this mean I can't have three characters at a time anymore? And does this also mean I can never see my precious Mukugetchi again?

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes on the familitchi when they have babys they can have only 1 or sometimes 2 they dont always have to have 3

No. u can haev 1 , 2 or 3 babies in the V5.

well, yes, u cant see ur tama anymore, but u can always 'make' another one right?

:D

To get mukigetchi again when your mattaritchi wants trainng train him with the third option always until it reaches thirty percent bonding the when it does when they want training dont train. Then then when they become adults you will have mukigetchi

Sometimes on the familitchi you don't ALWAYS have 3 kids. Sometimes you just have 1 or 2. And this doesn't mean that you won't have 3 kids again. I'm sure you will have 3 next time. And no, you will never get to see your Mukugetchi again. Sorry! But that's just the way it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back