I'm confused...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl332

Reaction score
Okay. So, as far as I know(haven't been thinking about tamagotchi's lately...stupid homework), the new v2's came out in April, correct? So....where do you get them? Are they in toystores? I haven't seen them there...And I also heard that right now you can only get them on eBay. Is this true?

Wow. I guess this is a really stupid question, seeing as no one is answering. I feel like an idiot...

V2s are not out in the states yet, but they just came out in australia and have been out in europe for a while. There are three different kinda available on ebay, one being the american version available in the uk for some reason (mysterious ^_^ ). Your best bet for getting one is ebay.

The Euro Connexion V2 has oval packaging and these colors: translucent pink, translucent turquoise, red with white arrows, yellow with stars, yellow with orange blocks, purple with white design. (If i missed any I am sorry)

The US Connection 2 comes in rectangular packaging and these colors: cobalt blue, deep pink with light pink diamonds, blue with pink bubbles, white with pink hearts. This is not available in US stores until July, but can be found on ebay.

The aussie connexion 2 (my favorite) comes in these gorgeous colors: emerald green with white and blue bubbles, red with red and white bubbles, light blue with white and aqua bubbles (same basic design as the other two but different colors, oh so pretty), pink with green stars, purple with green ying/yang mosaic like design, white with orange and gold stars.

Some of the designs for the different versions are brand new and some are repeated from the connexion or plus. None of the american connection version 1 designs have been repeated. I hope this answers your question.

[SIZE=21pt]THEY'RE OUT IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I live in Australia and I did'nt have a clue! There was no commercial or anything! My dad bought my V2 off ebay!! :rolleyes:

I also live an aussie land and i have 2 v2s.

Remember that you can get them off eBay aswell if you cannot wait untill the american release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back