I'm confused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola*Girl

Reaction score
Hello, i'm Lola i have a few questions and one person answer each please!

:) #1: Whenever I connect my tamagotchis together (sometimes) i hear a long beep then they connect and everything is done. Does anyone know what that means? Help me out here it happens when the screen says ( stand by then it ALWAYS goes to a game ) :)

:( #2. I have 2 v4's 1v3 and 1v2. I connected the v4 and v2 while they were under the love potion and they fell in love. they are now partners but they won't have a baby. ( ps: my v2 is debugged ) I always get confused on this so please help. Is this because they aren't the same version because when they are the same version you have the right to select *visit* and in different versions you can't. Is that why also? :(

:( #3: How long does it take for tamagotchis to become partners ( without love potion) Thanks guys please answer i'm worried that I left the questiond bottled up. :lol: :D

Hello, i'm Lola i have a few questions and one person answer each please!

:) #1: Whenever I connect my tamagotchis together (sometimes) i hear a long beep then they connect and everything is done. Does anyone know what that means? Help me out here it happens when the screen says ( stand by then it ALWAYS goes to a game ) :)

:( #2. I have 2 v4's 1v3 and 1v2. I connected the v4 and v2 while they were under the love potion and they fell in love. they are now partners but they won't have a baby. ( ps: my v2 is debugged ) I always get confused on this so please help. Is this because they aren't the same version because when they are the same version you have the right to select *visit* and in different versions you can't. Is that why also? :(

:( #3: How long does it take for tamagotchis to become partners ( without love potion) Thanks guys please answer i'm worried that I left the questiond bottled up. :lol: :D
1. Why it always goes to a game probably depends on what Tamagotchi you're pressing on first.

2. I don't know...maybe because of the versions? Or maybe because they AREN'T partners, it just that the love symbol shows up when they give each other presents.

3. Let's just say A LONG time.

First: The female has to be 4+

Second: It doesn't take a long time. I mated two tamagotchis the day they met. (Actually, the one I mated with met my last generation, then was lost and paused itself)

Third: I don't know for three.

1. Why it always goes to a game probably depends on what Tamagotchi you're pressing on first.
2. I don't know...maybe because of the versions? Or maybe because they AREN'T partners, it just that the love symbol shows up when they give each other presents.

3. Let's just say A LONG time.
Thankyou but I need a little bit more information. you were very kind. THANKS!

( *Lola*out* )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back