I'm converting my budget.. new ideas..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
Hmm.. Recently.. I've been changing my budget lately.. Instead of buying expensive male pants, I've been buying female pants and other stuff. lately because they're cheaper and easier to find. And generally they're not over sized..

I've never wore "off brand" shoes.. So I need your opinions, On buying these "knock off Vans" shoes: Click click

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the shoes look fine.

But the decision is up to you.

If it's going to bother you that the shoes aren't name brand, then don't buy the knock-offs. I've been through this before - I'll buy the off brand and then decide I would have rather payed more for the real deal. Then I save up, buy the name brand whatever, and I end up with an extra pair of shoes (the knock-offs) and more money spent than I intended. It happens.

So if you like them and the brand isn't going to bother you, go for it. But if it's going to bother you and you'd like the real name brand a lot more, just splurge on the name brand. I mean, you've saved some money by shopping for female clothes, so, why not splurge on expensive shoes...?

I don't know. Up to you. Just laying what I think out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, it doesn't matter whether they're name brand or walmart. As long as they're cute and will last. So I think it's good that you're looking for ways to save money.

I've got to ask though, is this really your money or is it your parent's? XD

I've never been one to give a flying crap about my clothes being *name brand* or any of that. Hell, I got made fun of for wearing some Starters I got at Wal-Mart at the beginning of the year just recently. I wear some South Pole if anything, but that's it.

It's really up to you like Cinder said, though I find it a waste of money to buy like 100 dollar shoes when you could get the same design at Wal-Mart for not even 3/4's that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back