Im excited!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Can Has Tamagotchi?

Reaction score
Im going to a new school next year. I'll be in 5th grade, and only the 5th and 6th graders get lockers! I think its really cool to have a locker! Another place for my Tams! :wub:

Cool

I have a locker.

They put it in the year 7 & 8 locker room though.

Which means I don't use it for fear of being trampled by small children.

That sounds fun! At my school you can have a locker if you want one. Of the 100 people who have a locker, I'd say twenty people actually use them. :blink:

I'm excited for school next year too. I'm going to a boarding school and can't wait to meet all the new people/do my new sports I signed up for/have really cool classes.

I wouldn't keep my Tams in my locker. People steal anything these days.

Next year for me is still undecided. -sigh-

I don't have a locker. Only the Grade 12's do.

Unfair, I know. :D

Godd luck next year, ICHT?!!

[SIZE=13pt] :3 Lol, I love my locker. It's red, and it has some posters in it. [/SIZE]

(Lol Legend of Zelda and boyfriend pictures in it to be exact. >:3)

Of course I don't use it very often, but I still like it! x3

But I can't wait for next year either! (Yay Grade 11 ^-^)

I get such awesome classes! :D

Like art, cyber arts, communication technology, video and animation, computer science...

XD THEY ALL SOUND SO FUN TO ME!

Straight A's here I COME!

...Of course I could be wrong. D: (Hopefully not. O_O")

I'm excited too, I can't wait until grade 9! This will be my first taste of highschool, and lockers, seeing as we don't have middle schools around here... o.o''

*sarcastic* whee! year 6 next year how exciting, simetimes i think i must be the luckiest person.....

*non sarcastic*

i do not like school at ALL...well, except the friends

ALL THE HOMEWROK

i mean, even yr 5 homwork makes me stressed

well, i don't even like homework

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, well, I am yet to finish this year and find out exactly what I'm going to be doing next year before getting excited about it.

In September I may be travelling to a laboratory in Bristol, so that will be something to look forward to if it actually happens.

Still, we don't have lockers in our school, we have to leave our stuff in our heavy bags or in our desks. They do have cupboards/wardrobes for books in the classroom, so it serves as a public locker. It is only a place for books and school stuff though, nothing else would probably not be allowed to be stored there or someone would probably nick it anyway.

I wouldn't keep my Tams in my locker. People steal anything these days.
But isn't that the point of lockers? :)

Eh, I'm just hoping next year is better than this past one. I guess only time will tell.

I have a locker and im in 6th it kinda helps but also kinda sucks

why dose it suck?well hears some ways to prevent suckiness.

•make sure drinks are caped good and some where so that they cant fall out.(alot of spills have happend at my school)

•DONT LEAVE IT UNLOCKED EVER!!!!!!!!!(POEPLE ARNT AFRAD TO TAKE TAMAS OR ANY IDIMS)

•no rolly backpacks they dont fitt(atleast not in ours)comparisan to my locker=big enough to put small head in

•if a juice spill in your locker clean it or bugs will attack(mine got all sticky)

•KEEP IT CLEAN or you wwill have avalanches,lost homework,and a pile of crud(trust me it has happend)

•always TURN OFF YOUR CELL AND KEEP IN LOCKER turn it off so no one copensacts(sp) it and keep it in your locker or teachers WILL TAKE IT

its also really cool to decorate with magnents (NO STICKERS!)

make shure your binders fit

haveing a locker is fun becuse you have a spot in scholl all for you and your stuff

At my middle school, everyone has a locker if they like it or not. We are given a locker each year on the first day of school.

I barely use my locker, I plan to next year though (it will be a different locker though). They're not as great as they seem. Matter of fact, I'd rather NOT have a locker. I wish they'd just let us carry around are backpacks/messenger bags...

=/

*sarcastic* whee! year 6 next year how exciting, simetimes i think i must be the luckiest person.....

*non sarcastic*

i do not like school at ALL...well, except the friends

ALL THE HOMEWROK

i mean, even yr 5 homwork makes me stressed

well, i don't even like homework
If you think year 5 homework is stressing then just wait.

@__@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back