I'm fed up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah8

Reaction score
I can't talk my throat is in pain

Last edited by a moderator:
Drink water, have asome cough drops, dont speak, and try to hold in coughs.

I've actually never had that before... :angry: I guess you should follow everyone else's advice because they have experience, I don't.

you are probabaly like me do you have small or mediun white balls on your toncils have someone look with a flashlight and also if you do gargle with salt water [table salt and warm water]and you may have to have them taken out

Try some warm soup or medicine and please don't double post a topic thanks and aren't you the one who messaged me? If so then hi again :angry: !

Ya, I lost my voice yesterday. D;

It was so embarrassing.

try jst taking it easy and eat some honey. ;]

I had a sore throat, too. 2 days ago, I woke up about 3 times, and it was hard to go to sleep. I was considering getting up and asking my mom for something for my throat, but then I just decided to try to go to sleep. Now I just have coughs, but get something for your throat. Drink water/apple juice -- that should help.

I know how you feel. I have a sore throat so I can hardly talk and I feel really thirsty all the time. I've tried everything, and it still won't go away. Try taking vitamin C drink or cough tablets. It usually helps me

Aww, that sucks :(

Well, you two shouldent talk alot. Take some coughdrops and WATER. Lots of water.

My mum has a sore throat too now
Did you see a doctor for it? Maybe you should, since obviously whatever you have is contagious.

Try cough drops and drink tea with honey. :(

Get well soon! :(

OMG, I have a sore throat too. o.o

but i can talk...uh...drink fluids? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back