I'm gettin a kitteh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liongirl

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I'm so super excited!!! My boyfriend and I are getting a kitty tomorrow. It's going to live at his apartment, but I stay there so much I practically live there too :p We bought the litterbox and food and toys and stuff today and I'm so excited EEK!!! Lol sorry but I think I might be excited..

Anyway...back to the point of the topic. What do you have for pets?

I have a dog named Zeke (he's my avvie) who is somewhere around 6 years old, and my stepbrother has a dog named Sage who is about 2 years old. Zeke is mostly German Shorthair, with a lot of other things, and Sage is a Presa Canario/Pitbull mix. They're both big and gorgeous, but they're back at home and I'm five hours away at college ;) . I also have a betta fish named Knut who lives in my boyfriend's apartment and is a gorgeous blue. I'm going to have to make sure to tape the lid to his tank down so our new KITTEH!!! doesn't get him :p

EDIT: Oh yeah forgot to mention.... I'm actually allergic to cats. I love them, so I'm going to try to get used to our new one, but it's not going to be easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cat. When she was a kitten, she attacked me a lot. I had scratch and bite marks all over my arms. Kids thought I cut myself.

Awesome, any idea what your gonna call the cat?

I have a blue budgie named Titch, he is about 3. A shih-tzu called Coco, she is one and lots of fish! Lets see who I can remember! Snapeadoodle, Kissy, Pippi Long stocking, Gaylord Focker(My brother named it...), Fanny, Mi-nizzle, Flibble, James Bond, Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Bob and Ray!

Awesome, any idea what your gonna call the cat?
I have a blue budgie named Titch, he is about 3. A shih-tzu called Coco, she is one and lots of fish! Lets see who I can remember! Snapeadoodle, Kissy, Pippi Long stocking, Gaylord Focker(My brother named it...), Fanny, Mi-nizzle, Flibble, James Bond, Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Bob and Ray!
;) I love your fishes names. We plan on adopting a cat, so it will probably already have a name. That's a good thing though, because we are so indecisive that it would probably take us weeks just to agree on one for sure!

Awww...I've always wanted a kiityyyy....

I have a chocolate lab mix, named Dasher. He is crazy hyper. And a red Betta fish, Pirate. He's named that because we got him around the time Pirates of the Caribbean 2 came out.

Weeks? Don't worry. Our dog was adopted. His name was KJ but everyone called him Sammy. We went through Hershey, Fudge, and Magic, before we agreed on Dasher. That was like, 2 weeks.

I've got

Kitty : Sooty

Guinea Pig: Ant

If your gettng a kitten beware! They scratch furniture and curtains and things like that. They go really hyper at night! I hope I didn't scare you away from them but, they are brilliant fun! My kitten Sooty is nearly 5 months old! :D

~*Danni~*

my family owns two younger cats an older cat ( hes starting to die of old age ) a labrodoodle dog and my little bros fish ^_^

I've got
Kitty : Sooty

Guinea Pig: Ant

If your gettng a kitten beware! They scratch furniture and curtains and things like that. They go really hyper at night! I hope I didn't scare you away from them but, they are brilliant fun! My kitten Sooty is nearly 5 months old! :rolleyes:

~*Danni~*
We're trying for an adult cat. That way we don't have to litter train them :(

Oh yeah. Potty training Dasher was kinda tough. He's got it down now, though.

I'm so super excited!!! My boyfriend and I are getting a kitty tomorrow. It's going to live at his apartment, but I stay there so much I practically live there too :( We bought the litterbox and food and toys and stuff today and I'm so excited EEK!!! Lol sorry but I think I might be excited..
Anyway...back to the point of the topic. What do you have for pets?

I have a dog named Zeke (he's my avvie) who is somewhere around 6 years old, and my stepbrother has a dog named Sage who is about 2 years old. Zeke is mostly German Shorthair, with a lot of other things, and Sage is a Presa Canario/Pitbull mix. They're both big and gorgeous, but they're back at home and I'm five hours away at college :rolleyes: . I also have a betta fish named Knut who lives in my boyfriend's apartment and is a gorgeous blue. I'm going to have to make sure to tape the lid to his tank down so our new KITTEH!!! doesn't get him :p

EDIT: Oh yeah forgot to mention.... I'm actually allergic to cats. I love them, so I'm going to try to get used to our new one, but it's not going to be easy!
I have 2 sexy cats! One male tuxido cat named Niles. He'll be 8 years old this year! My other cat is a beautifiul female calico cat named Zoey. She'll 5 years old this year!

-DMF

I HAVE SO MANY PETS!

*bunny named whiskers aka whisky

*rooster named sunshine aka sunny

*minnow (fish) named billybob aka fishy

*hen (girl chicken) named lucy

*hen named shadow

*hen named marshmellow

*hen with no name

and YES i have a chicken coop duh

and a bunny cage

and a fish bowl

STORY OF BILLY BOB:

i caught him in the creek in my back yard with some other fishes (bob, billy, and pierre) and my dad said they would probably not live very long (sweet ol dad, lol) soon bob died then billy died then i found pierre's skeleton :) . BUT BILLYBOB IS STILL ALIVE! i caught all these fishys on sept. 2 and its feb. 16

MY DAD SAID THEY WOULDNT LAST A MONTH! WELL HAHA DAD! ITS BEEN 4.5 MONTHS! ;) :( :D

I feel like such a retard. I thought your Avi was a goat : P.

My pets:

A Black poodle named Dizzy

A White Shi-tzu named Poo

A Mostly White Maincoone named Pearl

A Orange Tabby named Rosemary

A Grey cat named Macy Grey

A Black and white cat named Jackers

A Black rabbit named Sky (Mom)

A Black and white rabbit named Oreo (Dad)

A Black and white rabbit named Smudge (Litter)

A Black and white rabbit named Fidget (Litter)

A Black and white rabbit named Majyk (Litter)

A Albino gerbil named Linda

A gecko named Merv

A Green parrot named Chester

Its actually not many, if you ask me, I want more. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back