im getting a new tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to tell you that you don't necessarily need another person to connect to another tama - just buy a second tama and you can connect your own tamas together! Also, don't worry if your friends think that tamas are babyish, you just be your own person and do what makes you happy. If tamas make you happy, who cares what those other people think? Besides, I bet they all really want their own tama but are too scared to get one. You're never too old to play with toys!

I have edited this post because after reading the new rules for the eleventeenth time, I wasn't sure if posting the answer to your code question was allowed in this forum. So I'm posting the answer to your code question in another forum and will give you a link to the info, should you be so inclined to read it. I just felt that the answers given by the other members weren't quite on target for what you had asked, it seemed like you wanted more info than what they said. You can read my reply here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=81478

:ichigotchi:

:chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back