I'm Getting An Award

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didthe westpac maths test a few times and here re the possible awards: Partcicipation, credit, Distinstion and High distinction. I did the test 3 times and first time i got credit, than high distinction and than distinction.

So i suppose i have gotten academic awards.

I don't believe so, sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. My grade point average for the past few years (when they started measuring it) has been around 4.4 or something. :3

Congratulations on your award!! :D

Not yet, but since this is my last year in Elementary School, I might get a President's Award. It's for if you get really good grades on tests, NWEA, etc. etc. By then, there will be a new president's signature! x3

Eh. I don't get a lot of awards.

When I graduated from elementary school I got best all around student award if that counts.

And this year I've been nominated for Special Recognition in the National Honors Junior Society[or what ever it's called o.o].

Other than that I've never recived an award for anything xP

[i FAIL! XD]

UPDATE:

Sorry, lol. I just asked my mom and it turns out I've recieved several awards that I never even knew about...

But I don't quite have a box of them yet.. :D

yea i did. alot. for one thing in fourth grade i wnet to this leadership conference. In fifth grade i was chose to write the schools dedication to 2 teachers who were retiring. Also in fifth, i went to a marine biology conference. Also in fifth i went to this luncheon for the "presidential award" with some other kids. The food was really good, but all we got was a stupid pin. And our first selectman didn't even show up. :D well, at least its somehting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back