I'm guilty to eat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a vegetarian but I would rather be one. But I can't, it would mean more work at cooking. I mean, even though I like to eat chicken, I don't like the thought of one being killed, espacially when I got to see a chick hatch.

Well, there were times that I got turned off as well.

Last year, my family went for a drive out of town.

Before going back home, we had take-out at McDonald's.

After that,we drove and parked by the roadside.

I was eating cheeseburger when I suddenly saw a cow! :)

There was also this time that I couldn't eat corned beef 'cause I had a really gross dream.

My mom has given up on beef and pork products. :(

Maybe your guilt will go away, maybe it won't.

You should try being semi-vegetarian first. :lol:

Just go vegetarian. It's healthier anyways. Just tell your parents how you feel and when they have meat ask if they can maybe make you a little something else without meat. Pack your lunches for school etc. I personally don't feel bad for eating meat but some people do and I think that's fine too.

I am so messed up right now. I could'nt even eat dinner. I keep feeling so bad for the animals on my plate. I think every time I eat a chicken nugget, I'm eating a poor little chick. They do look similar. I got a letter from PETA today. It kept saying fur some coats are cats and dogs put under a different label. Then I tought in different countrys how they eat cat and dog! I cried with the thought of chomping down my kitty. I totally gave up pig four years ago. I just think I could do better. I can't be a Vegetarian, I don't know what I would eat. I would starve. Today we read in class how water is polluting and killing Salmon. A kid said, "Who cares about fish? Let them die so I can eat." That made me wonder how I would feel if I was slautered against my will. I need some help or somrthing if I ever want to ate again.
Think of it this way,

That Food is already Food, If you don't eat it, it'll just go nasty and that animal will have died for no reason

Think of it this way,That Food is already Food, If you don't eat it, it'll just go nasty and that animal will have died for no reason
I never thought of it like that. It helps. Thanks!

In my opinion, you are supposed to eat animals, the food chain works that way. God put the animals on Earth for a reason.

We're the dominant species, so that's why other animals don't eat us, except for bears, or alligators, ect.

But, if you do end up feeling guilty, don't obsess about it. You feel guilty, therefore, I would eat meat less, simple as that. :)

Don't feel bad! Animals were put on earth for us humans. Sure, I feel bad for 'em too, but we need meat. I don't always like excatly how they kill the animals. But if I were you, I wouldn't worry (or starve!)

There are plenty of ways to get your daily protein :) Like eating nuts, certain vegetables, beans, tofu...I want to be vegetarian too, because it's healthier for me. (Diabetes and Kidney stones and stuff are common in my family...) But, I love the taste of meat. I was raised on it. (I live on a ranch. Yes, I milk cows, and yes, I eat those same cows for dinner. Well, not those same cows, but, yeah.) Animals that we use for food have been used for the same purposes for thousands of years. They are raised specially for us to consume. No matter if you (or me) choose to eat them or not, they will still be killed and eaten. It's almost like a purpose? You yourself aren't killing more animals because you're eating meat. They would be killed anyway...

I don't know where I'm going with this. Just my opinion, I guess.

Don't not eat!!! That is very unhealthy, and might cause your body to start feeding off of your muscles and interior organs. Your digestive system may even shut down. Try going vegan. Eat things like vegetables, whole grain breads, tofu, fruits, nuts, and the like. I love roasted edemame (soybeans) for a snack. I also eat yogurt for calcium, and drink soy milk, and use the soy milk on my cereal. Trust me, it's a great way to eat. Veggie burgers are yummy, too.

Don't not eat!!!  That is very unhealthy, and might cause your body to start feeding off of your muscles and interior organs.  Your digestive system may even shut down.  Try going vegan.  Eat things like vegetables, whole grain breads, tofu, fruits, nuts, and the like.  I love roasted edemame (soybeans) for a snack. I also eat yogurt for calcium, and drink soy milk, and use the soy milk on my cereal.  Trust me, it's a great way to eat.  Veggie burgers are yummy, too.
She never said anything about not eating at all. She said not eating animals.

You should give her a reason to go vegetarian. Why are you are vegetarian? Feel bad for animals? Don't like the taste of meat? It's healthier?

She's not sure about going vegetarian because she's not sure about people killing animals for her to eat.

Look at both perspectives.

Meat:

Meat has some important protein and can give you a lot of energy. And like Roar The Tiger said: "Think of it this way, That Food is already Food, If you don't eat it, it'll just go nasty and that animal will have died for no reason."

Veggie:

There are substances for meat, so you can still can get the same protein. But if you stop eating meat, you might inspire other people to go veggie. Plus, demand for meat is so big, that farmers use a lot of grain to feed the cows, pigs, (whatever it is) and if you save more of that grain it can feed twice as many people as the meat. Veggie meals may be healthier for you, depending if you are one of the people who may get a medical condition from meat.

EDIT-typo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a vegetarian. I can understand how you feel though. We were studying the Holocaust in our class and somebody said "Who cares? Its all over with." And it made me feel exactly how you say you did in your class. I wish I had the strength to be a vegetarian, but God DID put animals on the Earth to help and be our food. It is not WRONG to eat meat, its normal if you're okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back