I'm happy! My P1 is coming :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicefly

Reaction score
I'm in a good mood because I bought a P1 new in its box on eBay.com, and the seller turned out to live just down the road. I offered to come pick it up but he said he will come and give it to me instead. Very kind of him.

I haven't played with a P1 for a long time. i was just wondering how many people still play with theirs? They are cool in their own, simple way.

I don't have any P's, I'm sad because I don't know what they are, or how to buy one... :mellow:

Great luck finding one that close! And they are going to hand deliver saving shipping costs too. I hope you really enjoy it.

Congrats! That's pretty amazing, actually!

I still remember how dazed with joy I was when I got my first P1 years ago. Then I went and left it at a rest stop somewhere on a long trip, but couldn't live without it so I got another one. :mellow: I've kept a close eye on it ever since, and yep, at least every summer I hatch it. They make me happy. :mellow:

I don't have any P's, I'm sad because I don't know what they are, or how to buy one... :mellow:
Ebay is your best bet. At least it is for me. A P1 or G1 (generation 1) is an old-school, vintage Tamagotchi that came out in the '90s, way before Connections even took off. You can read more about them HERE (just click on Tamagotchi FAQ and there's all sorts of great links) and HERE. I love spreading the word about ancestor Tamagotchis. They really are amazing. :mellow:

Congrats, Alicefly, on getting your P1! I do have a P1, but it's the HK Commemorative limited edition seen HERE, so I barely take it out. It's the only P1 I have. I mainly play with P2s because a P2 is the first Tamagotchi I've ever had so there's that connection, and I like the animations and characters on the P2 more. The game play on P1 vs. P2 is similar. I do plan on getting another P1 so that I can play with it. Have fun with yours! :mellow:

Wow, you guys are lucky! I never had a P1- I waould have only been 2 when they debuted. I am so sad about that! Anyway, I can imagine- like a tamagotchi simulator, right? That's what they are based on, right?

I don't have any P's, I'm sad because I don't know what they are, or how to buy one... :nazotchi:
'P's' Are the originals. They stand for part. Part 1's story was the P2 characters sending them down to earth and Part 2 was the P2 characters crashing above earth. You need ebay or a yard sale for one. Some are about £20 mind. :p They have 1 simple game, 2 foods and about 10 or something characters. :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back