I'm New. But, Not Really.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nargals

Reaction score
It's been quite a long time, if I do say so myself. I originally joined TamaTalk in 2007, as Emo_Punk95. I made a few other accounts like CordialAngel~ and xXMrs.Kevin JonasXx ( Wow, I was so lame ). I used to go by Miley. My friend Sam told me I needed a fake name on the internet, so I just went with Miley, since I was well obsessed with Hannah Montana at the time. Now, to this day, I still don't go by my real name. Now I go by my nickname, Jay. I miss a lot of my friends from TT; too many to even name. And I know I've seen a few from back then that are still active, which is cool. I thought it would be nice to come back, since this site was basically my childhood. And what got me into Roleplaying, and even got me into the internet in general ( So thanks TamaTalk, you got me addicted to the internet at 11 )

I've disappeared too and then returned just now as well! I don't quite remember your username but hey a fellow TTreturner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back