I'm new here....sort of

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleJellybean92

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I was a member here a really long time ago (I must have been like 15....) anyway now I'm 19. Having not much to do during college break, I started up my old tamagotchis. I don't think I've ever stopped enjoying them really. I was obsessed with tamagotchis when they first came out in 1997 even though I was quite young. A small few of those have survived, mostly the original gigapets. Most of my virtual pet colection is Tamagotchi Connections versions 1-4. I have one Tamagotchi P2. I've always liked virtual pets. I was never really allowed to have real pets as a kid. I had a bird, a hermit crab, and SO many goldfish from the carnival. MY parents just didn't have the time I guess. Virtual pets are perfect being so versatile. When school starts up again I can take the battery out put it in the fridge and know tamagotchi will be waiting for me on the weekends :)

I hope to be help for anyone who needs it!

Peace

Jellybean

Welcome to tama talk! =P

I'm also in college xD

But anyway, if you have any questions or just wanna chat pm/comment me whatever. :p

Have fun on this site! It's full of great people and amusing things to do :3

Welcome...again! :) haha

Anyways, it's really nice that you're starting to get into Tamagotchi again, even if it was a childhood toy! Trust me, you shouldn't be embarrassed. Some adults even like to play with them...if they find time, of course. ;) PM me anytime if you feel you need assistance! :)

Welcome (back)! :) Yay for college breaks and getting back into Tamagotchis! Questions are always welcome and I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. See you around the forums!

Latest posts

Back