I'm new here ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiYay

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new :D I am a 19 year old girl in the U.S. I remember being in 5th grade around 1997-98 when the first virtual pet craze hit. I was part of it ^.^ I had about 15 virtual pets at that time, lol. Everything from a tamagotchi, nano pets and giga pets, and all the other generic brands that came out. I am hoping that the virtual pet craze will slam the U.S again like it did back then :)

Hey and Welcome I'm also an orignal fan from 97. I 'm 19 and have 6 on hand and one tamagotchi on preorder. Yes I'm a nut but as I said before Welcome to TamaTalk.

haha no offense taken ^.^ i get that way to ;) that's funny ^.^ yeah I came up with the name in like 5 seconds, i thought : "hmm this is a site based purely on tamagotchis...and i love tamagotchis,......TamagotchiYay!!!!" haha i'm a cheeseball.

Hi

I also hope that tamagotchis r going to become the in thing again coz i love them! theyre great! hope u like the sight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back