I'm new. I guess I got some questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Tamagotchi gets to live to 99 years old, (if you are a very careful owner). But most players get their Tamagotchi to be an adult stage and than they get the Tamagotchi character married. :D

//Tama-Love

Thats pretty average for an Adult Tama, 5-7 age.

You know if you take care of your Tamagotchi well, it can be a very old tamagotchi! Like 'Kileysmum's Tama was over 100 years opld when hers died! :D but you have to be very careful and take much great care of your tama.

-KG-

Oh......and do you do that? Just make it happy and give it food? And it'll be fine the way it is?

I got mines 2 weeks ago and just asking questions that not found easily.... :D

Tamagotchi characters age until the aging meter gets to 99. You can keep track of your pet's progress now, but the meter will no longer go up.

Your tamagotchi is not too old. There is no such thing as a tamagotchi that is "too old". Most people have their tamagotchi marry at about age 6 or 7. So when the tamagotchi leaves its baby it's about 7 or 8.

GotchiGirl96

Tamagotchi characters age until the aging meter gets to 99. You can keep track of your pet's progress now, but the meter will no longer go up.
Your tamagotchi is not too old. There is no such thing as a tamagotchi that is "too old". Most people have their tamagotchi marry at about age 6 or 7. So when the tamagotchi leaves its baby it's about 7 or 8.

GotchiGirl96
Yes, thats true, that is what KM did; She kept progress of her tamagotchi's age, its pretty neat idea actually.

-KG-

I never got my love potion for free when I put in the password. I got a costume. Now I have to pay for the love potion.

I never got my love potion for free when I put in the password. I got a costume. Now I have to pay for the love potion.
You probably already entered it. When you have already entered it you have to pay for it cause you cant just choose how many items you want.

//-lWeRide

I never entered it. I did it once. My first time was yesterday.
look in your items, you should see it there, if not, try downloading it, it might have made an oopsie. if not just buy it if you really need it. But if not, you should just wait until you find love, or wait until the matchmaker comes.

p.m. i am going to go eat dinner. just pm me and i will reply or post and i will see it later when i am back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back