I'm new to Tama Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Lover994

Reaction score
Hi, guys!!! I'm really new and I'm confused with the whole posting messages in certain forums and how to read replies from an old topic you created and stuff. So... could someone please help!!!!

Okay, and another question, how do you get a Hanachi, I think that's what it's called. It's the thing that looks like a worm and has a pink nose and a blue body. Thanks in advance for any help!!! :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :D

* Moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
well you learned how to start a new thread faster than i learned,and you got emoticons down.if you want to get an avatar(that picture i have in the corner go to settings at the top of your screen and click"edit avatar"it will have choices for you.if you want to check messages go to the top of your screen that says # of messages(click on it or go to extras then click mesanger.ill send you a message,ok.once you read my message click reply and type if you need more help or some thing,i will alaways be here to help you.:*)to check if people aswered your poll or questions go to view new posts.enjoy exploring tamatalk and have fun if you have any questions i sent you a message.im ALAWAYS here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back