I'm new, who cares its crimbo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*+*fitgal*+*

Reaction score
:) Hello i'm new here, i hope everyone is enjoying here!

if u want 2 b my m8 email me @ [email protected]

or send me a pm!

lovely crimbo

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

presents joy and fun, YAY

[SIZE=27pt]Ummm...... I Think This Is The Wrong Forum ( waits for a guide to move this ) Any Ways...Welcome To Tamatalk.[/SIZE]

*Moved by Rock'in Robotchi*

Hope you have a great time at tamatalk and if you have any problems or questions feel free to PM me! Have a great time! ;) -RR :)

:angry:

hi my name is astrid and im new at tama talk ! If a guy named Jack fernandez is reading this then hi jack!! Happy Holidays to every 1 :angry: thank u for your kindness admin (sorry if i spelled it wrong) . let me tell u and to introduce myself. hi, im 11 years old i have brown hair, browneyes and i live in miami florida! . im proud of being here with kind people and in yours and my community! :furawatchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :(

[SIZE=7pt]Note: this post had to be edited because you gave out too much personal info[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i also have tamagotchi's at my house. i have of course a white 1 with i think there called life savers. it's v2,4generation,(about to be in the 5th),its a boy,and it's 6 years old today december 19,2005. i forgot to tell u last time i wrote that i was in 5th grade. Thanks again for ur kindness here every1 especially admin (if Thats How u Spell It). also HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERY 1111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :( :furawatchi:

[SIZE=22pt] Heya,*+*fitgal*+*! Glad to have you here on TamaTalk. And uh, I don't really think it's a good idea to actually post your email address. You could get a lot of spam in your inbox...if you want to take it out, contact a guide to edit your post, or edit it in the short-time! PM me if you have any questions! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back