I'm new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsee-Nicole

Reaction score
Hi everyone. :D I'm Lindsee and I have been completely addicted to virtual pets since the first wave in the nineties.

Notice I said virtual pets. Unfortunately, Tamagotchis were impossible to find for me, so I stuck to the alternatives.

(I had Bird Watching [My VERY FIRST one, and I named him Henry :p ], Dinkie Penguin, The Toy Story Space Explorer from Thinkwave, and various Giga Pets including the limited edition gold Digital Doggie and the Barbie Compu Kitty)

Unfortunately.. they're all long gone. Lost through the ages..

So I'm trying to rebuild my collection & have fun taking care of them at the same time! I had two V4s, but now I only have one, with the glow in the dark case.

I also have a new gigapet, a Puffball, but I'm not too pleased with the new style of Gigapet.

So, thanks for letting me introduce myself.. I look forward to being a member of this community.

Welcome! I'm happy to meet someone else who loves original gigas! I have several, but the frog is my favorite. Unfortunately, I don't have one! :D Which is your favorite? This site is loads of fun! I can help with original gigas and tamas, Tamagotchi Angels, and v1 and v3. I don't have a v4, though. Feel free to PM me for a friend or for anything! Have fun! :p

[SIZE=12pt] Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

We're always glad when a new member joins so you're very welcome here!

Make sure you visit all the forums!

Here's a list of useful links:

If you're new: User's guide to TamaTalk

If you have a question: Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to talk about Tamagotchis: Seriously Tamagotchi

If you want to talk (but not about Tamagotchis): (Non) TamaTalk

If you're in the mood for a game: The Arcade

If you want to know what can and can't be said: Alternatives to swearing

If you want to read over the rules: Rules and Regulations

If you want to read over more rules: Rules and Regulations 2

If you wish to use your acting skills: Role Play Games

If you have a question or want to find something: TamaTalk Search Engine

Make sure you read the pinned topics at the top of the pages. These will tell you what can go into that topic or what can't.

I know it seems like alot but it's really easy to get used to here.

PM me if you need help or a friend!

Have fun on TamaTalk!

-Shatagama

[SIZE=14pt]Hi, Welcome to TamaTalk. [/SIZE]

Im MSM. I've been hre since October2006 so i know alot of cool stuff around this place.

Just PM me and we'll talk about soething your stuck on OR your better of meeting me at the chat room. :kuribotchi:

MSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back