I'm new...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawolf dude

Reaction score
Hi! My name is lawolf dude because I love lawolfs on flyff. I'm nervous about this site, because I don't know my way around Tamagotchi's very well, and I don't know if I'll make any friends. I joined because Sorlink/Ranma gal went on all the time, and I thought It'd be cool to join. I suppose that's a fair enough introduction...

Hi!

Nothing to be nervous about! You can't be any worse in the tama knowledge than I was when I first started! xD That's why this site is here- so you can learn and make new friends all at the same time.

After a little bit you'll be able to go around this site with your eyes closed!

If you want to chat or need some help pm me. :]

[Check this section: A User Guide to Tamatalk!

It may come in handy. ;] ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Lawolf! Tamaw/pants is right. And if you need any help, you know I'll help you. Don't forget to send the occansional PM, I've missed you while you've been gone :D ! I'm real glad you joined ;) , and I hope to see you in the RP section. :D Later.

~Sorlink-chan

Thanks! I'm already getting used to the site. Since Tama's still aren't my strong point, I'm going to stay in Non-Tamatalk and Fun stuff. And I'll be sure to PM you both sometime. =)

Hi lawolf dude! Welcome! ^^

I'm Mango, its great to have you here!

Feel free to PM me for any information! :]

I'm happy to help!

~Mango

Welcome to Tama Talk! Great that you're getting used to the site! Yeah, stay where you're comfortable and you'll get used to tama's and learn about them more! Have fun here! Enjoy!

-Bella :huh:

Thanks a lot everybody! I may get some battereys for my old V2, I'm sure that will help me even more! :furawatchi:

Welcome, To tamatalk!! you can't be any worse than i was at first when i started...... feel free to stay in area's of tamatalk that you want. If you need a friend or just wanna chat PM me!!!! ok! have fun on tamatalk and i'm kinddoggy_0 and i am a boy.Don't be nerous feel good!!!! keeep it up with the learning of tamagotchi's

hello! i just joined like a minute ago, too! my name is jenny and i hope this is a nice place to chat. i have a version 4 tamagotchi and it's a mimitchi and its name is B. it was a mistake actually, i wanted to put bree.

hey lawolf, you know you can get tamagotchi batteries from dollarama?

No, I didn't know that! I'll probably get some, but I don't know if my V2 will work, it's quite old...

[SIZE=12pt] Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

We're always glad when a new member joins so you're very welcome here!

Make sure you visit all the forums!

Here's a list of useful links:

If you're new: User's guide to TamaTalk

If you have a question: Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to talk about Tamagotchis: Seriously Tamagotchi

If you want to talk (but not about Tamagotchis): (Non) TamaTalk

If you're in the mood for a game: The Arcade

If you want to know what can and can't be said: Alternatives to swearing

If you want to read over the rules: Rules and Regulations

If you want to read over more rules: Rules and Regulations 2

If you wish to use your acting skills: Role Play Games

If you have a question or want to find something: TamaTalk Search Engine

Make sure you read the pinned topics at the top of the pages. These will tell you what can go into that topic or what can't.

I know it seems like alot but it's really easy to get used to here.

PM me if you need help or a friend!

Have fun on TamaTalk!

-Shatagama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back