I'm New

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caligirl06

Reaction score
Hi,

We are Jessica, amber, jennifer and brandon. We are new to tamatalk and we have a few queswtions about tamagotchies and tama talk. We plan to breed our tamagotchis (lol) but we dont know some things. Our first question is about tamatalk... where do we post our questions? We posted a question in group hatchings but no one answer, were we not suppose to post questions there? Now tamagotchi questions--

How long does it take before they become an adult?

Whats there average life span?

What should the weight of our tomagotchi be?

Jennifer has a tamagotchi that looks like a starfish, is this normal? and what stage is it in?

How long does it take for a tamagotchie to become "companions"?

What age can than have children?

How much should we excersice them?

How much should we feed them a day?

Whats it mean when a tamagotchi gives another tamagotchie a "poopie" present?

We? Talk about multiple personalities! lol, j/k.

You post questions here or in "What Happened to my Tamagotchi?!".

Just read each description for each forum. It's easy. For example, group hatchings says "A place to organize, log and view the latest group hatch happenings." Not a place to ask questions.

There is no "normal" tamagotchi...it just depends on how you take care of it. Poo as a present means their training level is not high.

As for your questions, I'm really too lazy to answer them all, lol. Why don't you just look around in the forum? These questions have been answered many times before. Or you can use the search feature: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=Search

To see v2 characters, go to Rivenn's site: https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

To get some v2 info, tips, cheats, etc, you can visit my site. The link is located in my signature below.

Hi, We are Jessica, amber, jennifer and brandon. We are new to tamatalk and we have a few queswtions about tamagotchies and tama talk. We plan to breed our tamagotchis (lol) but we dont know some things. Our first question is about tamatalk... where do we post our questions? We posted a question in group hatchings but no one answer, were we not suppose to post questions there? Now tamagotchi questions--

How long does it take before they become an adult?

Whats there average life span?

What should the weight of our tomagotchi be?

Jennifer has a tamagotchi that looks like a starfish, is this normal? and what stage is it in?

How long does it take for a tamagotchie to become "companions"?

What age can than have children?

How much should we excersice them?

How much should we feed them a day?

Whats it mean when a tamagotchi gives another tamagotchie a "poopie" present?
About four days without pausing

Six Days because once they have kids they leave the kids and you have a new Tamagotchi!

As low as possible. The heavier it is the more times it gets sick.

It is a Hitodetchi. It is normal and it is in the teenager stage. :hitodetchi:

Just connect once! The more you connect the better friends they become!

6+

Everyday

Keep feeding them until their hearts go up. Snack=Happiness Meal=Hungry

When you connect you can select game or present. If you select present you may get one!!!

I hope that helped!

Regards,

DarkCore :(

About four days without pausing 

Six Days because once they have kids they leave the kids and you have a new Tamagotchi!

As low as possible. The heavier it is the more times it gets sick.

It is a Hitodetchi. It is normal and it is in the teenager stage. :furawatchi:

Just connect once! The more you connect the better friends they become!

6+

Everyday

Keep feeding them until their hearts go up. Snack=Happiness Meal=Hungry

When you connect you can select game or present. If you select present you may get one!!!

I hope that helped!

Regards,

DarkCore :blink:
:wacko: Is a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back