IM NEW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy

Reaction score
hi im new and i have no friends can some one plz b my friend?

speedy :ph34r:

i'll just tell a bit about myself im 10,i live in Austraila,i love tamagotchis,i will be anyones friend on tamatalk just send me a message!!!

speedy :)

thanks,

Hi Speedy - Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy yourself on the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections - it doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me!

The quickest way to start making friends is to post friendly and helpful replies or information - take a look thru' the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum and see if you can help anyone out!

Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hey,

I'll be your friend. I'm not really new here, well kinda, but im NOT new to Tamagotchi's... I'm 12... We can talk... :) If you need any help with Tamagotchi's, let me know... :) I'll be your friend... :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: <_< -_- :D :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :D :D :D

-Star

[SIZE=14pt]I want to be your freind!!!!!! :ph34r: :D :wacko: :ph34r: [/SIZE]

PM me if you alrighit buddy

My name is alex. my tamagotchis are rex and bat

tamagotchi connection v2

3rd gen

max training

both boys

thanks guys,your really nice i think i'll have a good time on tamatalk :ph34r:

speedy :wacko:

Hiyo!

I'm new, too!

Let me tell alittle about myself. :ph34r:

I'm 13, and just got my first tama (finally).

I'm a real study freak, and once I'm in those text books, the only thing that can get me out is my tama. (Her name is Miina)

I also really like anime, so my user name is the name of my fav anime character, and my first tama. (Yui, shee looked like this: :wacko: )

See you on the boards! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back