im new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackalini

Reaction score
hello im called zack

i cant wait for my tamagotchi v2 to come tommorow

its a silver one

i like this one :ph34r: and this one :gozarutchi:

Hi Zack! I'm Crikeys, aKa the King of Pokemon, and is the proud owner of a Tamagotchi Connexion V2! I hope you have a great time here. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me by PMing (Personal Message) me! :gozarutchi:

Hi Zack!

My name is Sebastian.. Iv'e had Maskitchi and the other character on my Version 1. They're pretty cool and I'm also waiting for my Tamagotchi angel in the mail!

Hope you enjoy Tama-talk and make many friends! Feel free to PM me if you have any problems. Cya

Hey and welcome to tamatalk! Hope you have a great time here and i hope you learn a lot about tamagotchis! You'll find all the stuff you need here and will get all your questions answered. PM me if you have any questions or problems and if you ever get bored you can go to our TamaTalk arcade for a ton of fun! Have a great time! :angry: -RR :angry:

[SIZE=13pt]Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

I hope you have fun here, and if you ever need any help, simply pm me.

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Zack,

Have fun on Tamatalk! I know i am! If you have any questions or need someone to talk to PM me.

-Krystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back