Im new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi welocme to tt.I am tama05, if you need help you can pm me.Please take some time to read pinned topics and the rules.

hello there and welcome to tamatalk!!

i would love to be your friend i really hope you enjoy your stay here it is really fun!!!

*princess* :ph34r:

[SIZE=8pt]All be you'r friend![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you will find loads of friends here on Tama Talk!

Love

xxx

:ichigotchi:

Hi welcome and I really hope you enjoy Tamatalk! I thin kyou will find everytihng you want for all your Tama needs! I will gladly be your friend! Just reply to my PM and I will definatlly become your friend!

Welcome to Tamatalk. Make sure to read the rules, as well as pinned topics and things that the mods post. And most of all, have fun! ;D

:D :mimitchi: My Username is Kitty-Cat and I just turned 10 and I ABSOLUTLEY JUST LOVE CATS!!!!!!!!

I love to play netball and I always make it to CIS in swimming. I am in year 5 and I love Tamagotchis. Too bad mine always die. My favourite websites are:

Tamatalk (of course)

Totalgirl

Cat Websites

Tamatown

Cheatplanet (for Sony, Gameboy etc;)

If you would like to be my friend please reply back :wacko: ;) :) :unsure: :lol: :p B) :eek: :mellow: :ph34r: :eek: :D

Hello and welcom to tama talk! I'll be your friend! PM me if you need help or just wanna chat!

Welcome to tama talk! I know you'll have fun here and make friends as well! But dont forget to read the rules!

HAVE FUN!

-ztf :huh:

Welcome to Tamatalk! I'll be your friend! I'll PM you.

my name is jesustands

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back