Im new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheerios_t

Reaction score
Hey my name is cheerios_t. heres my profile. (yah a bit fancy but hey)

Name/Username: Kim/cheerios_t

Gendre:Female

Tamas: Ally. female ^_^

Gucci. female :D

Im glad I came to TamaTalk

I am glad, too! welcome! You should read through the mote Admin gave you. If you need help post a topic in help for new tama owners! Glad you introduced yourself!

if u like pokemon, PM me. PM me for help. Welcome!

(Pinefir, can u help me? I need a little tip)

Thanks for welcoming me but i wont need help for new tamagotchi owners cuz ive had my tamagotchi for like a year(the toy not the virtual pet. that would be real old :furawatchi: ) and i pretty much know what im doing :p O and by the way, please dont spam my topic ball1. if you have something for that person, plz pm them or sumthing. o and I NEED AN AVATER!!! :huh:

Glad your on.your avatar looks like the snitch on the Harry Potters but is a heart shape. :lol: :eek: :p :p :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;) :p :angry: :angry: :ph34r: ;)

Thanks for welcoming me but i wont need help for new tamagotchi owners cuz ive had my tamagotchi for like a year(the toy not the virtual pet. that would be real old :huh: ) and i pretty much know what im doing :ichigotchi: O and by the way, please dont spam my topic ball1. if you have something for that person, plz pm them or sumthing. o and I NEED AN AVATER!!! :lol:
Welcome! To Tama Talk, PM me or ryta.k2 for an avatar she does real good ones.

-Tamagotchi_V3_Crazy

[SIZE=15pt] Hi welcome to tamatalk.......I hope you will like it here well.......if you ever need help or a friend just PM me and I will gladly be there ! [/SIZE] :furawatchi: :angry: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back