IM not american soo....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
um alot of people kept saying oh in america it will come out late fall but when is it coming out in australia thanks for reading peaz reply back

I asked BANDAI (that's a link to their website) for you, and they promised to respond in 4-6 business days. *sigh* I will repost, or edit this post, when they do.

Until then, I expect the V6 to be released late 2008 or early 2009. Other topics around TamaTalk that were discussing the V6 were saying that BANDAI had been planning to release it in late July, but that didn't happen. Watch for ads and things that are promising the V6's avalibility in their stores, and whatever you do, DON'T buy a fake one!! :D

I e-mailed Bandai and they told me that V5.5 is just a rumor and the V6 is due to release in January of 2009.

Hope I helped! :D

I asked BANDAI (that's a link to their website) for you, and they promised to respond in 4-6 business days. *sigh* I will repost, or edit this post, when they do.Until then, I expect the V6 to be released late 2008 or early 2009. Other topics around TamaTalk that were discussing the V6 were saying that BANDAI had been planning to release it in late July, but that didn't happen. Watch for ads and things that are promising the V6's avalibility in their stores, and whatever you do, DON'T buy a fake one!!  :)
The released the V5 Refresh instead

I e-mailed Bandai and they told me that V5.5 is just a rumor and the V6 is due to release in January of 2009.Hope I helped! 
Once again the v5 refresh

V5.5 is out in USA and should be out in Australia soon (I hope!) As said above the V6 is a rumor so don't expect it to come out!
There is no such thing as a v5.5.

You Are probaly confusing it with The v5 refresh.

And sorry the v5 refresh is USA Exsclusive.It wont be released anywere else in the world

Bandai is making a v6 however no dates for its release hhave been made yet

Last edited by a moderator:
The V6 will be out worldwide by February/March 2009.

Hope it's helpful,

Wilsy

Edit: I have double checked and even emailed BanDai. The above dates are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

im not american either and i didnt even know v5 was out in aus. i thought we were still up to 4.

but i guess ive never looked cause im not interested in familitchi.

shilo :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back