im not fat and not skinny

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok, my dads side of the family is kinda, well, i wont say fat , but not the skinny type,and my moms side is really skinny, and im wondering, will i probably get heavier, or will i eventually loose some weight. i really need help. please. thx.

.**david_archuleta101**.

It depends on how you eat and excercise.

If you eat bad, your probably prone to gaining some way. If you eat healthy and exercise, that would promote losing some weight, or maintaining a healthy weight.

It's all in how you act.

Hope I helped B)

Based on genetics, you might end up being skinny, a little fat, or somewhere in the middle. But, if you take care of yourself, and eat right and excercise, you can prevent yourself from getting to that unhealthy state.

My whole family has genes for skinniness. So I'm going to be skinny. But you're lucky, you probably won't be fat or skinny, somewhere in between, which is where I'd love to be.

My whole family has genes for skinniness. So I'm going to be skinny. But you're lucky, you probably won't be fat or skinny, somewhere in between, which is where I'd love to be.
thx, that makes me fell alittle better. :D

But remember, just because 1 side may be "heavier" than the other, doesnt mean YOU ARE going to be. It all depends on how you take care of yourself, exercise, how you eat .. etc.

Based on genetics, you might end up being skinny, a little fat, or somewhere in the middle. But, if you take care of yourself, and eat right and excercise, you can prevent yourself from getting to that unhealthy state.
Basically what I was going to say. :rolleyes:

You shouldn't rely on genetics. Like oh, "My dad's side of the family is skinny so I don't need to worry about my health; I'll just be skinny on my own!" It doesn't always work that way. Besides, you need to develop healthy eating/exersice habits while you are young. So I would just go on with eating 'til you're full with the healthy foods with indulgences here and there, and doing fun physical activities. You're doctor will tell you if you need to lose or gain weight.

There is really no way to predict your weight in the future, especially if I don't know what you look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back