im not new, ive had tamas since 1996 lol..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatt3h

Reaction score
i did all the codes and such in the tamagotchi shop, and got the items, and the costume :) now, do i have to wait for it to become an adult to wear the costume? and if i "debug" my tamagotchi, will i have to like, restart it or something? will i lose my current tamagotchi and it will be baby again?

oh, and, how long dose it usually take to evolve?

i did all the codes and such in the tamagotchi shop, and got the items, and the costume :wacko: 1:now, do i have to wait for it to become an adult to wear the costume? 2:and if i "debug" my tamagotchi, will i have to like, restart it or something? will i lose my current tamagotchi and it will be baby again?
thanks ;)

3:eek:h, and, how long dose it usually take to evolve?
I have numbered it for you.

1: Yes you must be an adult to use the costume, it turns it into a Hohotchi until your tama goes to sleep.

2: You will lose everything. If you want my advise, don't try it, it could break your Tama FOREVER. But that's my opinion, it's your decision.

3: Egg to Baby: 1-5mins

Baby to toddler: 1 hour

Toddler to teen: 1 day

Teen to adult: about 3 days

Adult to death: Any age between 4 and 10

Hope this answers your questions!

Rey Mysterio :)

ok thanks :wacko: . i just debugged my tama earlier, and its fine. i chose this character: :) which is the one ive wanted forever. after the tama takes her costume off when she sleeps, will she ever be able to use it again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the stuffed animal one, but you can use the Hohotchi one again. Oh, and congratulations on getting ;) !

Rey Mysterio

Adult to death: Any age between 4 and 10
your tama evolves 2 "death" between 4-10 ? thats confusin me a little

your tama evolves 2 "death" between 4-10 ? thats confusin me a little
No, it does not evolve to death. It means it dies or has a baby aged between 4-10. Sorry for confusing you, dr.tam.

~Rey Mysterio~ ;)

hm, a baby with 4 would b pretty early, and oldtimers can live weeks longer and still get 1

hm, a baby with 4 would b pretty early, and oldtimers can live weeks longer and still get 1
Yeah, I forgot older timers. Mine turned into one aged 6. Yes, 6! ^_^

she just had a baby lol! since i can go hyperspeed, its evolved into a teen now, its soo cute. it looks like this: :pochitchi:

how do i get twins?

she just had a baby lol! since i can go hyperspeed, its evolved into a teen now, its soo cute. it looks like this: :D
how do i get twins?
There is no way to get twins. People just say that, it's just a rumor. Here's a code to get a clone for 20 seconds: (Reusable) 32479 91490

Have fun with the clone!

Rey Mysterio :lol:

There is no way to get twins. People just say that, it's just a rumor. Here's a code to get a clone for 20 seconds: (Reusable) 32479 91490Have fun with the clone!

Rey Mysterio :D
i have a v2, not a v3. :lol: so i dont think i can use that code lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back