I'm not sure but this might help you catch your

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve100

Reaction score
Leave your tama with the time showing. Every once in a while, check up on your tama. eventually, your tama should end up with the squiggly lines next to it. :ichigotchi:

Note: I'm not completely sure about this but it worked for me. :ph34r: Let me know if it works! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :D

Hey steve100,

I'm not sure about this either but it does seem like a good idea to try. I don't think I've seen my Tamagotchi do a poop while I'ts showing the time!

Oh, and just to let you know, this might take some time to work, so just give it some time to work O.K? :ph34r:

This is actually a good idea! i wonder if your tamagotchi gets potty-trained if you never let it poop and always catch it then put it on the toilet!

This is actually a good idea! i wonder if your tamagotchi gets potty-trained if you never let it poop and always catch it then put it on the toilet!
Hello all!

I caught my Tama with squiggly lines meny times. But no matter how many time you catch your tama at it and gets it to go to the toilet before it poops on the floor, it WILL still poop on the floor unless you catch your tama.

Hope this helps.

Nope. Also, you can't catch it when it's about to use the bathroom while on the clock screen. It just poops anyways when your on the clock screen, and when you turn it back, you'll see it.

Sorry if something I said is wrong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back