I'm on google images! xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TT name: only 4 things popped up. A lifetime angelgotchi badge, a Harry Potter banner, a black girl taking a mirror picture with her Razr, and an H.

Real name: A pic of some pretty girls, a naked drawing of a girl, and a girl skydiving with a guy on top of her while clutching her boobs. o_O

1st and last name: Some stuff about a Yale girl..........

real name- random people.

Username- The first 50 members map from TT! yay.

Real Name - Lots of random things and pictures that an illustrator with a similar name drew.

TT Name - Taylor Swift, Love novels and people kissing.

If you google Ksenia's name you can find her school.

I did that aaages ago.

Well...

RN Google Images: Ladie's facebook pics.

TT Names:

TamaMaria: There's an actual person called that o_O

x.P O K E R F A C E: nothing much.

real name: a facebook acount thing with a chic with the same name but one extra letter in her last name

Tama talk name: horses,dogs and cats

I found hardly any images of anything when I searched my real name... just some Czech things. xD

And when I searched my username I saw a bunch of pictures of random people. xO

My Real name: some disturbing pictures

My TT User: A bunch of cats, a lot which were pure white with green eyes(yes, a lot of these cats on these websites are me!(exept for youtube))

My real name and tamatalk username popped up the same thing. Creepy pictures of indian girls. o.0

Cool! I tried. But I`m not on there. I typed sleepinggirl. And I got women sleeping naked. One was really fat. It was gross.

Whenever I search my name I always get freaky women showing off their... bodies.

Gawsh. =_=; Is my name associated with that or something?

Edit; Oh, and there's a restaurant called Krystal so that's alot of what pops up.

Last edited by a moderator:
My real name: Nothing came up.

My TT name: A WHOLE lotta stuff.

It was like this (for my TT name):

I was scrolling down.

Oooh, pie! (yes. I found pie when I looked up my name xD)

There's a man who invented the Snicker Pie. Awesome... xD

People eating snicker pie. Ok...cool.

GAHH! A BEETLE! (I also found a beetle xD)

People who apparently were just in a food fight using snicker pie. PIE IN THE FACE!

FINALLY! Something about TT! (Member's Map)

And now just junk.

How about the last page?

Page 13 has another TT banner!

Page 16 is the last page. I found an ad for Pig Roasting supplies xD.

TT name: only 4 things popped up. A lifetime angelgotchi badge, a Harry Potter banner, a black girl taking a mirror picture with her Razr, and an H.
Real name: A pic of some pretty girls, a naked drawing of a girl, and a girl skydiving with a guy on top of her while clutching her boobs. o_O

1st and last name: Some stuff about a Yale girl..........
Real name and 1st and last name are still the same stuff, but there is some new for my TT name.

The bolded one are still there. The others aren't. Now there is also:

Want a free Tamagotchi color ad

Something saying "Want your own Tamagotchi log?"

The small heart thingy that SK asked up to help her with so she can get a tattoo of it.

The mimitchi that pops up whenever there are new posts in a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back