Im really angry with YT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*CjPirate*

Reaction score
I feel really bad because whenever i go on YT i watch a vid and i

look at comments to see what others think. And pretty much 95%

of YT comments have at least 1 swear word in them. If theres a way to disable on comments as even tho u didnt make the vid ill go for it with a grain of salt.

Any agreers?

Thanks,

*Cjpirate*

I don't agree. I'm sorry. I do agree that some people that just say things like "That is so F**** Stupid! Burn in F*** H***" or something, that is a bit extreme, But I'm for freedom of speech and I think that a lot of people swear and that it should be aloud. Disabling comments though it's not your video makes no sense. It's their video meaning it's not ANYONE else's decision to do things to their video. I completely disagree with your entire idea.

I hate youtube too but when watching a vid you can't even see the comments unless you scroll down
Hating youtube really doesn't have anything to do with this issue, the main point is do you think swearing should be aloud on youtube for those who go on it often.

There is. All my videos are "friends comments are added automatically, others require approval" there are four setting.

All updates automatically

Friends auto, others not

All approval

Disable comments

I read YT comments while at music videos. It bothers me as well when people swear like maniacs.

But I take it with a grain of salt.

Cecib :eek:

Yeah, that's just what you get with YT videos.

I agree with Sweet Kandi. If you don't like the comments, don't read them! It really is that simple.

-bratztroxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back