im sad...happy...and i need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaXbabe

Reaction score
ok well yesterday about 1:2o pm est i was eating nd thot i shuld check on aaron so i did nd the matchmaker was looking through a book i was sooo excited so i clicked and my tama fell in love w. another tama nd had a babi i was extatic!! then i thot oh no!! my tama will die!im new to tamas but obsessed nd this will be my first generation two....so i was wondering what happens when your tama leaves??will it beep because imc onstinatly looking at him to make sure he hasnt left so that i can say good bye!im happy and sad.

No need to be sad! This is a happy moment. And your tama adult leaves on the 2nd midnight and leaves it's baby to you! If you are sad about him leaving just remember he was your first tamagotchi and the top of your tama tree! And you can also post a topic about him in Tamagotchi Memorial!

Wow I can't believe some of you guys are so dedicated lol. Curious would any of you give up your own lives for this. He's not going to die, he/she's just going back to their own planet. Just be happy, because sticking with the same tama is boring, especially with the limited abilities that they have.

I mean I would feel more attached to this tama thing if it was more interactive. But they all do basically the same thing, one tama is similar to another. Rather boring if you ever ask me.

I just got my second generation and I wanted the parent to leave fast, but it wouldn't. Almost got impatient. But yeah.

Your tama, from what I heard, leaves around 12AM. There's also a 5 minute cinamatic if you can call it that. I was asleep during the time and didn't know that it would happen at that time, wish I was able to see it at least once. Oh well.

Later

Nathan T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back